We are a Spirit-filled, Christ-Centered community
Equipping God's people for God's work!
- 7:00 pm GriefShare–a grief recovery seminar and support group for those who have lost loved ones. Begins January 25th in the Prayer Room.
- 7:00 am Men’s Breakfast Bible Study meets on 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at Bob Evans in the Corridor Market Place on MD 198 and the BW PKWY
- 9:30 am Manna in the Morning. Meets in the library. A new study on the Book of Daniel begins on January 26th.
- 12:00 pm Manna for Moms. Meets in the Fellowship Hall. Bring a lunch and study and pray. Childcare provided.
- 6:15 pm Pastor’s study in the Prayer Room. Pastor Peter begins a new study on the book of Luke on January 20th. “Before there was Luke Skywalker, there was Luke the good physician, the author of the third Gospel. You are invited to join in the journey through Luke, the Gospel written to (us!, for the most part) Gentiles, as we learn about Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. If you’ve never worked through the Gospel of Luke, this will be a great opportunity for you to grow both in your knowledge of the Lord, and in faith in the salvation He freely offers to all.”